7) Let's Get Free: A Hip-Hop Theory of Justice by Paul Butler
8) Brown v. Board of Education: Caste, Culture and the Constitution by Robert J. Cottrol, Raymond T. Diamond and Leland B. Ware
9) The Known World by Edward P. Jones
10) Reconstructing the Fourth Amendment: A History of Search and Seizure, 1789-1868 by Andrew E. Taslitz
12) Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke
13) The Intruders: Unreasonable Searches and Seizures from King John to John Ashcroft by Samuel Dash
14) I am America (And So Can You!) by Stephen Colbert
15) The Red Lily by Anatole France
16) Othello by William Shakespeare
17) Blood Meridian: Or the Evening Redness in the West by Cormac McCarthy
18) The Death of Superman by Dan Jurgens, et al.
19) Civil War: A Marvel comics Event by Mark Millar, et al.
20) Kick-Ass by Mark Millar and John Romita Jr.
21) Love in the time of Cholera by Gabriel García Márquez
23) Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis
24) U.S.! by Chris Bachelder
25) The Good Apprentice by Iris Murdoch
26) Identity Crisis by Brad Meltzer, et al.
27) Discipline & Punish: The Birth of the Prison by Michel Foucault
28) The Bonfire of the Vanities by Tom Wolfe
29) The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals by Michael Pollan
30) Dance, Dance, Dance by Haruki Murakami
31) The Essential Holmes: Selections from the Letters, Speeches, Judicial Opinions, and Other Writings of Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. By Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.; Edited by Richard Posner
32) The Nature of the Judicial Process by Benjamin Cardozo
33) The Ages of American Law by Grant Gilmore
34) How Lawyers Lose Their Way: A Profession Fails its Creative Minds by Jean Stefancic and Richard Delgado
35) Armeggedon in Retrospect by Kurt Vonnegut