Sunday, January 11, 2009

Liz's 2008 Close Out

I didn't make 50 books this year, but there are still three I have not posted, bringing my total up to 31.

Coraline: This is yet another kids book for me, but i have really been wanting to read it before I see the movie and I can't stop thinking about the movie. :) This is an awesome book though. I didn't know people were still writing books I want my kids to read, and I was super happy to find out.

The Little Pink Book of Etiquette: This is an awesome book, that I really wish all women esp. American women would read. It gives an outline of basic proper behaviors that should be common place to a five-year-old, but are somehow lacking in society at large.

The Magician's Nephew: It's Lewis, what else can I say?

Cheers, and happy 2009!

No comments: